Yesterday i (read: my mom) made a vegetable quiche with chicken sausage. I love quiches, and it is sooo simple!
She did not make it from scratch because she did not have the time.
Easy steps for making a Vegetable quiche with chicken sausage:
- A pre-made quiche crust
- Put the pre-made quiche crust into a tart/pie/quiche form
- 1 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper to taste (we used about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Pre-heat the oven at 350°F (ca. 180°C)
- 3-4 handfuls vegetables (depends on the size of the form)
- Slice the sausage/meat that you like to “decorate” it with
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or other cheeses (cheddar works too)
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let the quiche cool off, for about 5-7 minutes